02-22-2010, 12:18 PM   #15
MMMorish
Just call me J.J. McClure
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 & C4 Corvette

Quote:
Originally Posted by slammedm3 View Post
I know, not enough room! But I was just so tempted to do it already, in the spring I am going to an open huge parking lot and going to do some more videos when I can get into 3rd gear.

When did you get the Meisterschaft GT? I almost ordered it too before I got the Eisenmann, but I got a good deal on the Eisenmann so the price difference wasn't huge so I went for it. Later on, I heard the Meisterchaft on another local E93 M3 and I think he had an x pipe too, and I didnt like the sound. It wasn't as clean as the Eisenmann IMO. It had a more rounchy (sp?) sound to it.
It ordered it about a week ago, but they're out of stock so I'm waiting till it comes in, which should be by the first week of March. Of the sound clips I heard online, I like the MGT the best. I don't like it with an x-pipe. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it'll sound good.
MODS: Meisterschaft GT Racing Exhaust / BMC Air Filter / UUC SSK & DSSR (Modded)/ RPI Scoops / Passport SRX Hardwired / Custom Wrap 3M Clearbra / 20% Tint / 50% Windshield Tint / Key Hole Delete / Matted Out Accessories / VRS Type II Diffuser / Smoked Reflectors / Euphoria 6K LED Interior Lights / Rear Fog Light Mod / 6000K HID's / 6500K LUX H8 Angel Eyes / RDash License Plate LED Kit / LED Xenon Reverse Lights
"M3 drivers have no friends"
Appreciate 0