View Single Post
      07-18-2011, 01:10 AM   #80
Kayani_1
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW E92/E60

I have not insulted any other handle who has not insulted me first. My opinion of your claims is not very high and mighty either. But I am not going to start calling you names based on that. Get a life dude.

As far as racing heritage goes "Porsche does not beat all hands down"....take your Porsche blinders off because you seem to be delusional. They have a good racing heritage much like many other automobile manufacturers including BMW. But they are not all end all....like you are making them out to be. So how is Porsche fairing with their super mighty heritage in ALMS or Rolex continental racing series here against M3's off lately.

Also, I do not care to hear about your crack sites. So stop forcing unsolicited info down my throat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackberry View Post
That is not a personal attack. Your opinions really are wild and ridiculous. When talking about racing heritage, Porsche beats all hands down. This is an undisputed fact and anyone who believes other is just straight up delusional. Does that make my ///m car any less valuable? No. Don't play the victim card when you are making grossly fallacious statements and insulting other's handles. I am just calling you out on your wild statements, and have yet to lob a personal attach, unlike you. Btw, you obviously have not heard of crackberry.com, which is a respectable resource for blackberry information much like bimmerpost.com is to BMW.
nickname"BAD 3",MHD E85 tune,RennArt catback non-resonated exhaust,VRSF Downpipes, VRSF 7"FMIC,VRSF stock side inlets,SSQV BOV,ECS CP,M-performance alcantara steering,retrofit M3 paddle shifters,Alpina B3 tranny flash,AFE power seal CAI,LED angels,ST Coilovers,M3 upper/lower control arms,E93 M3 Front Swaybar ,235/35/19x9 ,275/30/19x9.5. M sport bumpers, CF diffuser. When in doubt..flat out.

Last edited by Kayani_1; 07-18-2011 at 01:27 AM..
Appreciate 0