08-08-2010, 08:56 PM   #5
kscarrol
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 X3 M40i, 1974 2002 Tii

Quote:
Originally Posted by killaseason22 View Post
Hey guys my dealer called me like a week ago and asked if I wanted the conveince package because I ordered alot of things already that would be included in it well anyway I orderd it I also orderd tech package, zcp, and the premium package how does that work because the tech and convience package both include navigation?? I ordered my car on July 23 my dealer called me a week and a half later to add the convience package. Help please lol
Convenience Pkg replaces Tech Pkg but with some differences. You are in the same boat as me. The dealer has no more slots until the September builds and we both have to wait. Some sales people are more educated than others about the changes and as part of my research, I knew the changes were coming. With my lease up in late Oct, I wanted to wait for a Sept build anyway so the the timing and changes don't bother me. I ordered July 24th and the website says my car is in production and the phone system says the car is not due for completion until Sept 7th...

Last edited by kscarrol; 08-08-2010 at 09:03 PM..
Appreciate 0