E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: A BBS WHORE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by pman10 View Post
I certainly hope so. No humidity though - Delhi is bone dry as it's pretty much desert. Only gets sticky during the monsoons.
I see...More like middle east races...dry and hot...

Quote:
The 2012 race schedule that was circulated by Bernie Eccelstone in Hungary is still subject to alterations.

The FIA originally released a provisional 21-race calendar in June, but following concerns from officials and teams, Eccelstone made alterations to the timetable.

The updated schedule sees the season reduced to 20 races with the Turkish GP axed.

In other changes to this year's schedule, the Bahrain GP (which was cancelled this year due to political unrest) moves to November 4 meaning that Australia will once again get the season underway.

While the US GP was originally slated to make it's return in June after the Canadian GP, it has now been pushed back to mid-November due to concerns over the sweltering heat during the American summer.

The traditional summer break has also been extended to five weeks with no race taking place in August.

There will be five back-to-back races: Australia and Malaysia, Belgium and Italy, Japan and Korea, Bahrain and Abu Dhabi, and the United States and Brazil.

However, Formula One Teams' Association chairman and McLaren team principal Martin Whitmarsh has confirmed that the schedule will once again be tweaked.

"The calendar is tough," said Whitmarsh.

"But I understand it's going to change again, so until you have the final one there is no point complaining about the provisional one," he added.

Proposed calendar
18 March Australian GP
25 March Malaysian GP
8 April Chinese GP
22 April Indian GP
13 May Spanish GP
27 May Monaco GP
10 June Canada GP
24 June European GP
8 July British GP
22 July German GP
29 July Hungarian GP