rjd598
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 340i

Garage List
2016 BMW 340i  [0.00]
Review:Pinnacle Waterless Wash

I just recently jumped on the waterless wash wagon mainly due to the fact that washing my daily driver is very time consuming and I simply don't have the time to give it the proper washes it deserves. I would love to wash the car about every two weeks as that's when it needs a wash, but life's schedule doesn't always play out like we would want it to.

So enter Pinnacle's waterless wash, which I had read numerous reviews on where people have had nothing but good experiences. The added wax in the product was a big plus for me since time isn't on my side so I felt at ease knowing I get some added protection while doing this.

As you can see from the pics the car was dirty, but nothing too crazy. I'll let the pictures do the talking, but some general conclusions are that it has very good cleaning ability(just don't use on too heavily soiled cars), leaves an amazing shine(I was blown away by how good the car looked after I was done), and love the dilution ratio as well as the smell. Definitely recommend this product for those who don't have the time or face some type of water restrictions.

Before:

During:

After:

Before:

After:

A weak attempt at a 50/50 but I think you get the idea:

Last edited by rjd598; 12-29-2013 at 04:13 PM..
Appreciate 0