10-30-2012, 11:13 PM   #15
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjae1976 View Post
You da man! I don't have a lot of game, in fact almost nil so I need a prop.

The c clamp works on the OEM calipers. This is more for fixed calipers where some people use the brake pads to push the pistons back. That works too but you can kind of jack up your pads a bit and it does take some effort. Its really not fun when the brakes might be a tad hot.

This tool makes life much easier. Definitely not necessary, a nice to have thing which is why I won't spend $200 on this.
once you get to a certain age you can say most anything to a women. whats to lose at that point. but im in the creepy old guy phase of life so will just have to stick with my wife and her friends.

yeah im OEM so that must be the difference. if i ever step up with the big boys and get BBK and coilovers i will look into this.

02 Tiag e46 M3|6MT|GC plates|MCS c.o.|GC bars|GC race control arms|GC bushings|BW eng. & tran. mounts|subframe kit|BW race shifter|BW Jaffster|Euro header|BW exhaust|K&N c.a.i.|Epic race tune|Rouge pulleys|Seibon CF hood|CSL bumper|apr gt 250 & splitter|ST-40|XR-2|SS lines|half cage|Recaro profi|Profi 2 harness|BMWpedals|BW studs|
Appreciate 0