Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser330 View Post
Nah jk
Jerk. You made me feel bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amg135i View Post
Attendance on Wednesday nights has really been down recently wheres all the enthusiasm guys I know you guys are all busy but at least come out every other week. Its pretty soon going to be called the ARP instead of CCC for Adam Riz and Pierre.

What is the root behind all of this? Jamie, Jason, Yousif, James, Mikes? Wes has geographical issues

No need to thrash back, I am just giving you all a hard time, I know you have lives, families, wives, jobs and kids that all come first. I just miss you guys
Yea, wish I could come out, but I just can't. Somebody made a comment a while back (forgot who) about how things really slow down during the winter months. I'm not exactly sure why, but part of the reason, I think, is because it gets dark so early now (actually, the worst is over- the days are getting a little bit longer). It's nice during the summer when there's still light outside at 8PM and WARM.

Maybe we could reconsider a time/day change for the winter months? Not sure if a Saturday/Sunday morning would work for you guys, but I'd be down for that. I always start my day with a cup (or 3) of coffee. What better way than doing that but also getting to hang out with friends?
Appreciate 0