11-06-2013, 01:54 PM   #28
MediaArtist
There is No Substitute
United_States
Rep
Drives: Audi A6, 997 GT3 RS, E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenorFunkyPants View Post
I wonder what the "banking restrictions " were....normally means that the money transfer involved a country on the sanctions list (such as Iran) or broke some anti money laundering rules or had connections to a restricted entity.
or the guy who is transferring the money is politically affiliated with questionable people.

I'm being a bit harsh, the individual I'm talking about, yeah... it's probably more difficult for him to move money around in large quantities because of who he is, and who he is friends with (major players in Pakistan).

But suffice to say, I'm not surprised that Kimi wasn't getting paid. This guy I'm talking about is just wreckless with money when it comes to paying people who work with him. You will get lots of empty promises, and unfulfilled deadlines. I heard he was getting kicked out of Monaco for stiffing investors over there as well.

Anyway I've said too much, but just seeing any mention of Lotus F1 brings my blood pressure up, especially when it deals with someone not getting paid.
Appreciate 0