View Single Post
      07-10-2013, 10:32 PM   #6
hellrotm
Banned
Rep
Drives: F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaMaster14 View Post
Truly an amazing machine! He drove the car back-to-back with a frozen black M3 and said that the M3 just didn't give him the feel and enjoyment that the RS5 did. Character definitely goes to the RS5, as does exhaust note, technology, luxury... pretty much everything.

Yes, the e9x M days are dated, and I can't wait to see the new M4, but this car made the e92 look and feel a bit dated.

*My friend has a C63 and owned a 335i (n54) in the past.
Agree 100%. A good friend just got one (he has owned the same cars, plus E90 M3). Most, if not all the haters haven't even sat in a RS5. Let alone driven one.

It is beautiful to look at. Interior is pure luxury. Engine sounds amazing, revs to no end. Dual clutch easily rivals the DCT. The throttle blips catch peoples attention on the road. Although most see it as a M3 rival, which it is. It is actually a great GT car. Anyone considering a new 6-series, should definitely consider the RS5 for less money.

Went to the Audi dealership the other day. Their cars just seem almost over engineered. They have a unique solid look and feel. Kinda hard to explain.

Last edited by hellrotm; 07-10-2013 at 10:38 PM..
Appreciate 0