02-12-2011, 06:52 PM   #23
BMRLVR
Grease Monkey
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3,1994 Euro E36 M3/4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuckles View Post
So no one purchased the competition package for less than 5k I take it. In that case I will get the ZCP. You guys breaking it down for me has pretty much sold me on it, don't even care if the 359m wheels are cast and not forged. I will make sure that it's just a special order and not an individual, and I like the mineral white. Another question to anyone stilll looking in this thread, how have the lighter colour extended interiors held up over time.
Cast vs Forged is not as big of a deal as a lot of people make it out to be, especially on a street car. If cast is good enough for the ultimate M3's (M3 CSL and M3 GTS both used cast wheels) it is good enough for mine.

I had lemon leather in my 2006 330i and after 3 years of ownership it still looked great. You will need to wipe it down with some leather wipes about once a month and condition it annually but other than that it was great.