View Single Post
      07-28-2009, 07:48 AM   #73
bogdan
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 911

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneginee View Post
This might have impressed me one year ago now it just looks like another make believe mod video story. What are the mods ? The window net just looks ridiculous. The cage is make belief yes it is real but come on... right... a track car lol... and that music is dumb

wow.

What's make believe about this?

Judging by the time spent on constructing the cage, the rest of the mods would be serious too. The window net is for safety, so is the center net that goes from the center of the dash to the center of the car. And look carefully at the build page of the car, there are lost of trick components there... past blackout grilles.

What's so funny about this car being turned into a track car? It's not like we're talking about a Geo Metro.

Maybe all you guys that are talking down on this car should take some time and do some DE's and realize just how much talent and time has to go into one of these cars.
My dog swallowed my FOB. Luckily it was Comfort Access so I could still drive the car. Of course I had to take him with me everywhere and every time he rolled over the windows went down.
Appreciate 0