12-15-2010, 03:37 PM   #23
MFLTPRZ
///M FLIGHT LEAD
South Korea
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 M3 & 2006 E60 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tio///M View Post
Hans!! Once again you guys do it again!! Kudos to you and the rest of the gang that made that happen, for me the red license plate did it for me. I want one!! Its very nostalgic and original...love it. Have fun over there with the white christmas..I got hurricane winds this year for christmas...lol..
Thanks Tio///M! Looks like your are doing well there in ///M South FL... I have some nice trips planned for ///M Flight next Spring/Summer here in Germany. It is forcasted to snow pretty hard here the next couple of days though...

Yo, here are a few pics of your ride that I found when you were here in Germany. It is when ///M Flight went to visit Hartge HQ and then Hooters in Sept 2009. You will notice your AN (Ansbach) plate in the window...

In the group pics, your car is pretty much right in front/across of the Hartge sign... And the Hartge salesman Jorg is pretty much right next to your car...

The last pic is of your car there up top where we parked at Hooters, a nice picture of your car bro...

Hans
Attached Images

Hans Trower
///M Flight Founder and President
///M Flight For Life
Appreciate 0