Simon_135i
Collecting dust!
Rep
Drives: 135i

Garage List
2008 E82/135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGP View Post
JR Smith had 15 points on 15 shots.. half of his points were scored on 3's.. There is nothing great about 15 points on 15 shots...

Lin had 28 on 20 shots.. Can obviously see the difference.. Smith is great instant offense.. But, I would rather have a healthy Carmello. We will see.. I am a Knick fan.. Making the argument that I didn't start following Lin until 8/9 games ago is kinda stupid considering he never had any real minutes in the NBA and I don't watch Ivy League College basketball.. So acting like just because you're from the Bay area you know who this kid is... is laughable.

Let's all enjoy together.... All that has happened is we have added one more somewhat decent team to the mix...
Def enjoying but no argument here. I was just responding to your assumption that this was the first time I watch him and the Knicks all season... But it's all good and these upcoming games with def be entertaining. At some point D-Antoni will need to play him 30-35 minutes instead of what he is doing now esp because he takes a beating driving. Best part of these last 8 games, the bench got serious pt which helps with depth as the team continues to improve.
Appreciate 0