Drives: E92M3-E46M3-E46Wagon-E89Z4-E36

Garage List
1994 325is Race Car  [0.00]
2011 BMW Z4  [0.00]
1998 M3 Coupe  [0.00]
2008 M3 Coupe  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyoshi71 View Post
Those are two of the most ridiculous reasons (first two of course) to buy a car.
Exclusivity...really that's embarrassing. First of all who cares, I'm not trying to impress anyone. Like we're driving Ferrari 599s or a Lambo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyBananaz18 View Post
lol no it cant. the average idiot wont be able to tell an A5 from an RS5. that same idiot wouldn't be able to tell the difference between a 328 or an M3.
Yea, ok, maybe because its rarer you can say that its more exclusive, but in the end they all look the same. do you honestly think that any R8 driver (c**k, really) is going to thing you can hang with them? No.
I was hanging with 3 R8 drivers at Monticello Motor club last week. All nice guys without a hint of snobbiness. And oh, I passed 2 of them in my stock E36 M3. The guy with the V10 killed his S-tronic tranny, had to be flat bedded home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaker View Post
Exactly! Everyone on here thinks they're Mario Andretti. Looks, feel and SOUND are what matters to most of us. These cars are so close in speed and agility that very few here would be able to determine a significant difference on the track.
Audi wins hands down in the sound department. I just traded my B7 S4 for a 335 e92. 335 sound s like a Honda compared to the S4 rumble. I miss it. If I could trade back ...I would.
But you'd be slower on the track in the S4, but obviously you've never been on the track because you'd know you can tell a huge difference between cars there. The S4s are pigs in the corners because of the drivetrain weight. They do sound nice though.

Last edited by skierman64; 07-21-2010 at 05:38 AM..
Appreciate 0