Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 11 spc gry m3 e90, 19 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattixxg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless619 View Post
Agreed. Well said.

I just read this thread and I for one think Nissan cars are utter garbage. I owned a couple of their new Zs and they were just junk. I have been inside the Nissan GTR and the looks of the car are horrible and the inside was average to me. Now a lot of GTR owners will think I am crazy but I cannot get past the Nissan name. I have had to many horror stories with their products so I don't even look at them. Plus I have been in cars that would put bus lengths on a stock GTR..

If I am going to spend that type of money I will get something that will satisfy my needs and wants. ZR1 or R8 V10. So what if your Nissan is a little faster. In my mind I have the looks and speed I want. Nissan only has half the pie here.

This isn't a bash post on Nissan owners. Just my honest observation, experiences, etc..

As for the video, it appears the Nissan had some issues..Didnt seem like the owner was really pushing the Nissan. Who knows.
Agreed. Well said.

I just read this thread and I for one think BMW cars are utter garbage. I owned a couple of their new M3s and they were just junk. I have been inside the BMW M3 and the looks of the car and the inside was average to me. Now a lot of BMW owners will think I am crazy but I cannot get past the BMW name. I have had to many horror stories with their products so I don't even look at them. Plus I have been in cars that would put bus lengths on a STOCK BMW..

If I am going to spend that type of money I will get something that will satisfy my needs and wants. --- or R8 V10 (Less Performance). So what if your BMW is a little faster. In my mind I have the looks and speed I want.

This isn't a bash post on BMW owners. Just my honest observation, experiences, etc..

Quote:
Originally Posted by UR not fast 'till 600 View Post
Learned long ago not to argue with idiots and with your repetitious rhetoric that's what this has turned into. And yes this topic should end . . .

With your personal attacks, vitriolic eruptions and nothing more to add than "my cars faster than anything" everybody's spent too much time here.
Which is why i posted this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattixxg View Post
Hmm..im considering making an acct for m6 forums...but can someone ask that clown MiroE90/DreamerM6 to PLEASE show up at either one of these events?

Once again: - http://www.tx2k.com/ -- etc or any SILV (Supras Invade Las Vegas).

MiroE90...one of the BIGGEST trash talkers is driving a 335i.

Rimola of NAGTROC is ready to go for ANY M5s or M6s.

http://www.gtrlife.com/forums/topic/...r/page__st__20

"Lol BMW for the fail. I drive a GT-R, i have nothing to prove. If anyone with a M5 or M6 (old or new) wants me to tax that ass, please email me at:

imola1518@gmail.com

My email is listed above, so no need to waste your time registering on here. PS. Dont forget your bluetooth and sunglasses. "

Let your M6 counterparts know.
I will be following this thread very closely.
Now..being on a BMW forum, i know ill hear the typical "Im not going to a "ricer" event, etc.
Problem with that statement is texas 2k has lamobs, ferraris, vipers, vettes...so by the time its all over, youll probably end up on youtube, and know EXACTLY where you stand.

I honestly dont expect many to show up on THIS forum (if any, or the M6 guys)...but the vette, supra, viper, and GTR forums are all ready to go.

Another thing i dont get, why are you M3 guys so vehemently defending the m6?
Cant they manage that on their own?
That was original Don't think anybody's defending the M6 as much as playing defense against the GT-R aficionado's. I've trained almost all martial arts on the planet, extensively, till a spinal injury sidelined me. Does that mean I can't get taken out by a lucky punch, no... It's like the team that supposed to win, loses, and all they do is make excuses and show past games where they dominated the same competition. Do you think people would respond well to that? Absolutely not, nobody likes excuses, it is what it is, and the refusal of people to accept that this even happened is what is ridiculous. If we're really testing bravado, want to get in the ring? I mean what are we even discussing here. Who's got better engineering, who's got a larger wallet, who's got the bigger inferiority complex, who can press down on a pedal the hardest, what???? I plan on going to a roll event in my M3 NA and am sure to get demolished, does that mean my wife and kids will leave me, that I didn't live this incredible life I'm still living, what? You do realize we're on a rock hurling through space at over 67,000 mph...what do you think the 0-60 is for earth??? C'mon people...