Thread: Blue Nile
View Single Post
      07-22-2010, 02:01 PM   #21
335e92tx
ahat
Rep
Drives: Was '07-335e92 - Now '13-335IS

Re: settings
see if you can get the GF to meet you at someplace and get a look at settings. Regardless of what they say at the time, they DO have a preference and don't want to be completely surprised (IE not happy). I managed to take the other half a few places with the plan of getting an idea of what she liked. In reality, there was ONE she really wanted above all others. After we left the store I drove around the block and went back in and got that specific one.

It was real funny one day about 3 weeks later when she wanted to go back to the same jeweler to get another look and she got there about 3 mins before I did and looked in the case and that setting was gone. I walked in the store and she said 'they sold my setting'.. so I had to do some fancy footwork to make her believe they could get another one - in hopes she did not find an alternate and I have to eat at least one setting.

'13 335IS N54 (1 of 373 LeMans Blue out of 3597 total production e92)- Grey interior (1 of 24 in LMB with any trans- 1 of 14 with DCT)-MODS -MFactory LSD/MHD-BQ custom Tune/ATM-IC/AFE Momentum GT Intake/Konis/Mfront&HeimJoint Rear rods&arms/Brembos.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/Lo6aHZRo7XqtPkhL8
Appreciate 0