STi_traitor
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BTG 2014 - 3 Laps

Quote:
Originally Posted by mscdman View Post
And now you've got me on a rant....

Why oh why do people take a beautiful car like an M3 and make it look like a retarded 16yr olds car?!?? Red wheels and mirrors? Really?

Jesus. Is this what the M3 has been reduced to? Are you changing your name to Paul walker? Are you drifting fast and furiously against Vin diesel?

Bimmerfest ought to have two forums. One for people who actually care about how their cars look and another for people like you.

Just say no man. Rant over.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alofoque View Post
Actually the one of the most prestigious Porsches come with red wheels the GT3RS but hey, what do they know.BTW you don't have to like it, hell it can make you feel like your eyes are bleeding but it's just someone elses car so don't let it kill you, it's just not worth it.

My bad, apparently you do own an M3. But it seems that in the process of you aquiring your M, life has really put a beating on you. Because reading some of your previous post it seems like ranting is a specialty for you.Why so bitter? Oh no need to be an "honest asshole", be happy you drive an M3 and it does not have red wheels for winter.

Thanks for worrying about my finances but luckaly i'm in a very good state right now. Thanks bud!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mscdman View Post
If you could find it, I'd say whip it out. But if your decking out your car like OP I'm sensing a problem with that.
I agree that everyone has their own opinions and what not so I can handle that. What makes me laugh is that you say I have an M3 that looks ricey and that I have a the attitude of a 16 year old when in the end you have become the one with a childish personality.

Thanks for your opinion but I still think it's a great track inspired look.
Appreciate 0