View Single Post
      05-25-2010, 08:01 PM   #33
SIIK2NR
Lieutenant
South Korea
Rep
Drives: AW E92 M3

In my opinion if I'm not going to be tracking and just want some decent performance wheels that will enhance the car and personalize it, 80% of the wheel manufacturers will fit the bill.

The purpose of the thread was not to bash either company, but to collect some historical data on the brand reputation, customer service, quality etc.

I've experienced first hand and have read about wheels that have been poorly made yet sold at a premium price from a "reputable" company. Those companies paid the price for their poor QC and have since gone out of business.

I appreciate all the info thus far. I think it all comes down to personally preference. It's really hard to find a wheel that has all three "looks", "weight" and "durability" because looks is subjective.

I love the DPE/ADV1 concave series but am concerned about the weight and durability. Durability seem to have been confirmed that there are no blatant quality issues, so I have to swallow the fact that they would weight more. Something I'm not ready to do yet just for looks.

Most likely I will go with the Advan because they have the wheel that comes the closest in all three catagories for me.
2004 AP2 S2000 - Sold
Appreciate 0