Got beef?
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
i think this, and pretty much all the TO controversies this year, are OVERLY INFLATED by ESPN and the sports media to garner ratings. i'm so sick of espn, they're like nazi germany when it comes to propaganda. i can't even stand to watch that crap anymore. if someone drops a pen in the cowboys locker room, espn claims the cowboys are falling apart, which then perpetuates throughout the entire rest of the media. it's fucking ridiculous. cowboys players and assistant coaches should not even be allowed to talk to the media, then this shit wouldn't happen. most true cowboys fans, like myself, aren't worried about TO ruining our team, because most true cowboys fans don't see it like the rest of the world sees it. everyone wants us to fail so bad because we've got all these big egos. here in dallas, we don't give a shit what you guys think. all these EXTERIOR influences are trying to tear the team apart. i don't think there is much going on inside the team that is too significant...it's the media that gets it and blows the shit way out of proportion. /end rant
That is true obviously to an extent but no locker room is 100 percent okay. When I played football in highschool and college, anytime we lost we all felt like someone had to be blamed. Whether it was the coaches, players, etc. there was always drama. I do agree with you that it's blown out of proportion in the media because we would get over it the next practice but thats what the media does, entertain people with bullshit stories right? Nonetheless the cowboys have to start winning or major changes are going to occur regardless of what the media says. Jerry nor the fans (including myself and the insane blake!) are going to put up with this much talent and this many heartbreaking losses year after year.

Special Thanks to AU335
Appreciate 0