View Single Post
      11-22-2009, 08:04 PM   #18
Titan316
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 M3 DCT

Hey guys. Thats my car, lol, thanks for the comments. The wheels are DPE SL-5's. The entire car setup is custom, sideskirts, the rear bumper is a molded Hamann diffuser and Lu added an inch more to lower the back end. He also molded the front Vorsteiner lip and added a splitter.The Angels are OSS Designs setup, Lu is a magician. He is God's gift to BMW's and aftermarket work. He is a character guy, a hard worker and he does tasteful mods. No short cuts. He was very thorough and we have become good friends through this process, he truly treated my car as his own, sharing all my concerns and constantly giving me feedback and his professional opinions to make sure this came out right. He's not done yet either!! Lu wants to do a huge shoot when the project is totally finished in the coming months, but I was getting like 10PMs a day asking for pics and Ed and Tony really came through and got this going a little sooner. Seriously. Tony and Ed, you guys are gifted. Tony is a brave bastard, this guy was ducking alligators and hanging out of cars.. lol. Ed was bribing a particularly disturbed drug addict to let him take pictures in his graffiti territory, haha. Altogether I think everything came out great and I want to truly thank Ed and Tony for their fantastic work. Two really cool guys. Again, I can't say it enough, if ANYONE likes this car, it was ALL Luis, he listened to what I wanted, and put it together. He is the man. No question. Enjoy the pics guys, more to come when the project is completed!

Matt
Appreciate 0