View Single Post
      10-23-2008, 10:11 PM   #40
M3 Montreal
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2012 M3 SG ,DCT & 2011 S4

My buddy has an S5 and as far as price goes (at least here in Canada) the S5 sells for more than the M3 so I can just imagine how much the RS5 would go for. I would expect at least 20 to 25k more than the M3 here in Canada. Especially since the RS4 already is about 15 to 20 above M3 price.

As far as the drive of the S5 compared to my M3... There is NO comparison. Before I bought the M3 I had driven my friends S5 and found it amazing (not quite as amazing as my modified 2001 S4 twin turbo) . This past weekend I redrove the S5 to compare and was not impressed at all. Feels more luxury than sporty and I am personally out with 4 wheel drive on sports cars. I find rear wheel drive to be so much more exciting and challenging to drive.

Oh yeah... also drove my friends Aston Marton Vanquish S with paddle shift... Now THAT is one beautiful car and WOW what an amazing exhaust sound !

As far as looks go... I have to agree that the S5 is a damn NICE look but I still do prefer the look of the M3 (side by side) ... yeah yeah call me biased. lol
Appreciate 0