United_States
Rep
Drives: M3post sucks

Garage List
2008 M3  [0.00]
2002 530i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by EuroCarsOnline View Post
If BMW wants to sell more M3 Sedans, increase the residual already. I don't get why it's so low. The e90, even though I wish it came with a CF roof, is the perfect car! 4 doors, powerful, adjustable suspension for everyday driving, incredible transmissions, ZCP option (my preference).

Why is a convertible that's $10k more expensive, cheaper to lease? Its super cool that everyone is getting their dream convertible for a low lease payment, but why not make e90 customers happy too? Put a 64% residual on this beast and get the payments in the $600 or lower range for the last year of the V8 and it's instant win. Let's go BMW!!
BMW is probably pissed that the E90 M3 cannibalised a lot of E60 M5 sales. I mean when you are talking about a near 30k difference when loaded you begin to wonder if that extra 90hp is worth it. Their thinking is always weird so this is my weird reason!

All joking aside you know they didn't even promote the E90 M3 as much as they should and now they want to kill it off due to low sales? Then, bringing in the M3 GT makes some kind of sense? I'm positively baffled at some of their management thought process.
Appreciate 0