lucid
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E30 M3; Expedition

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulletproof View Post
You're absolutely right.

But Im not buying an M3 to race it. Im buying it for the reasons you just stated. It has the performance, luxury, exclusivity, look, feel and handling that totally set it apart from every car you just described. I want the total package, so I'm ordering an M3.

All I'm saying is that on pure DAILY American "need for speed" driving conditions the 335 Procede should be able to keep up with an M3 (along with many other cars).... that's pitting 0-60 times against each other and nothing more because the M transmission, chassis, or handling will not factor into these DAILY driving conditions. Put them on the track and that's another story...
I don't think I've made my point clear. You don't need to go on a track to notice and get satisfaction from the handling and feel of the M3. If you know your cars, you should feel the difference the instance you pull out the dealer lot, and that distinct memory should make you smile for years to come...I agree that that feeling should be amplified if you make it to the track though.
Appreciate 0