View Single Post
      07-05-2014, 06:30 PM   #57
bmw m3 s50
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by williebeemin View Post
This has nothing to do with whats going on outside of this forum.. If this happened to you, then you would see it differently. He was paid and waited 4 days after we finished the deal to back out. How is that ok??? If he had it overpriced and I agreed to buy it at that.. Is it ok for me to demand money back for what I think is fair?? No its not!
How old are you? Why are you throwing a temper tantrum on the forum? I know the OP and he is a good seller and guy. I understand your upset that you didn't get the parts for what the agreed price was. Bottom line is you got your money back. He didn't hold your money and say you have to pay the difference. You were not scammed and there was nothing shady here the OP has posted on here the entire time and did not disappear with your money. You were refunded your money. This has happened to me where sellers refunded me money because they got more money from other people and guess what I found the same parts later on for sale. It happens, just move on there will be more coil overs for sale or if you really want the coil overs just buy them new.
Appreciate 0