Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i, SG/CR, 6MT, M-Sport

Garage List
2011 135i  [9.20]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregTheStig View Post
Yeah I'm glad we have our own trading thread here. In the GTplanet forums marketplace every other thread involves an X2010 that they probably duped or did the birthday glitch to get. Plus I saw someone complain how they gave their carbon X2010 to someone and got a Fiat in return, then the dbag closed his forum account.

Yeah, but I dont care if the other person has 50 X2010's, if they are cool enough to hook me up with something I would have never received otherwise, then props to them. I was just a little annoyed that the X2010 the guy gave me needs the full restoration when I spent the mil on restoring that R390. Oh well, at least he followed thru with the trade. That was actually my first trade in this game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyleb350 View Post
I read that you need to get all golds in the Vettel challenge to get the carbon one, hence my great respect for it. Otherwise, it's me sitting in front of my PS3 until I get up to level 40 so I can buy a colored one

After living thru the hellish frustration of just barely getting bronze, I'll settle with trading for the other 2 versions. BTW, getting all silver gets you a colored one at random. Oh, and you cannot paint an X2010, none of them. You are stuck with whatever color they give you unless you buy one from the dealership.

The white one and the matte black one in the dealership are uber sexy

2011 BMW 135i | Space Gray | ///M-Sport | BMW CCA #450291
Facebook / Instagram / YouTube / Twitter
Appreciate 0