Carbon Leather Interior Trim
Premium Package
Technology Package
Navigation
Satallite Radio Preparation
DCT Trans
19 inch Wheels
Moonroof

I have the original window sticker, all service records since new, owners manual, spare keys etc.

New tires were installed about a year ago so they have maybe 3-4000 miles on them. Tinted windows are the only mod other than that the car is all original.

I am the second owner, I bought it from a friend of mine the day he traded it in here at the BMW store for his new 7 series last August.

I am very anal with my cars and this one is very clean, garage kept every day and only driven on weekends. Ext and Int are near perfect! So if you are picky like me, then this is your car!

It takes $44k to dance on this bad boy. Very firm so please do not try to low ball me as I am in no hurry to sell and I own the car outright and have a free and clear Florida title in my name. Car is located here in Daytona Beach, FL. You can reach me at three-eight-six 624-four-seven-seven-four any time for questions.

Reason for selling: I only drive it on weekends and have put under 1000 miles on it in almost a year.

I am 53 years old and have no idea on how to post pics and I fail big time every time I try, But I can e-mail them if somebody on our forum could "Help a brother out" by posting them for me I would be very greatfull.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by Motorin Mark; 10-23-2012 at 08:40 AM..
Appreciate 0