01-25-2014, 08:39 PM   #538
w00tw00t
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 MW M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by skxf430 View Post
You don't need camber plates for more camber but you will need a camber kit to keep the alignment locked in place. The stock concentrics don't hold a proper alignment for very long and tracking makes the alignment go off in just a couple of sessions.
I'm running the hardbar camber kit - with -3 in front. I can go up much higher but -3 is a good start. This kit allows me to completely lock my camber settings. Once set, you never loose camber.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swanson View Post
you can get everything you need from Pfadt.

http://www.pfadtracing.com/
pfadt is okay but they're not the best at everything. They have great marketing but there are better vendors out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skxf430 View Post
Pfadt is ok but there are so many good manufacturers for Vette parts so make sure you do your homework.
+10..

Here's my camber settings:

I'm running LG GT2 Coilovers with 700/600lb springs - they've made a huge difference to the handling.. the car is on rails now.

I have massive ST60/40 Stoptechs! Awesome brakes!

Here's the Hardbar camber kit - this was the original camber kit.. Pfadt and LG came afterwards. Hardbar is the best! I'm also running brake ducts to the rotors.

My Akrapovic - Incredible build quality (as usual )

I have a MGW Short throw shift - shifts are buttery smooth and millimeter perfect.

My OMPs
Appreciate 0