United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 M3

FS: 08 E-92 M3 6sp 17K miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
It pains me greatly to do this but I have made the decision to sell my 08 M3. I am active duty military and have been tasked for a 365 tdy to Iraq. I do not need to sell this car. I would love to keep the car but financally it is a wiser choice to sell now than to let it depreciate during the course of my absence.

Purchased Sept 9 2009. Remaning factory warranty till March 2012, Clean CarFax report. I am the original owner but because of a dealship mistake they accidentally titled it to another person that bought another car the same day. Thus CarFax reporting two owners. At the time of this post it currently has 19,000 miles. Pictures and carfax report were conducted today(5/15/2011). The car has always been garage kept, never smoked in, tracked or taken to the drag strip. I have had it professionally detailed every six months and have only used swissvax wax on the car. It has been meticulously maintaned and I have kept all service records. I am in no rush to sell this car. I will NOT entertain offers, trades or be looking to part the car out. The only thing I am willing to consider is a price reduction of the car if the purchaser decides on purchasing the car with out the rims. The buyer would be responsible for finding Rim/Tire replacment and shipping prior to the sale. Prior to purchase the car will have another full interior/exterior detail done with my professional detailer. The sale will also include the stock exhaust, springs, chrome grills and gills. Also a pair of flat black grills I didnt like prior to switching to the paint matched grills. Upon request I can provide more detailed pictures. Asking $47,000.

Mods are as follows:

ICONZ 880Z, 3 piece Rims, Hidden Fasteners, 20x9.5 & 20x10.5, Powder Coated Race Gold Finish, Custom Center Caps, 2 inch (F) and 4 inch (R) Chrome Lips, W/O TPMS. Perfect fitment with no rubbing/scraping issues. Never curbed, only very small peeling of chrome on barrels. Very superficial.

Ventus V12 Evo 255/30, 285/30 Tires with 70% tread life, Perfect wear, no cuts, gashes or bubbles.

Gintani Race Rear Exhaust. Ceramic coated black.

Auth Vorsteiner VRS lip painted Semi-Gloss black.

Eibach Pro lowering springs with no codes.

Real Front, Rear and Steering Wheel Carbon Fiber Roundels.

Gloss Black Gills, Paint matched Grills by IND.

Gloss Black M3 Badge.

Full 6K F1 AutoHause Led Interior light kit.

8K Alpine Led Angel Eyes.

8 K D1S headlight Bulbs.

RPI Scoops.

Smoke Tinted Tail lights.

3M 20% UVT Window Tint

Macht Snell Air Filter

Older pictures minus lowering and lip installation can be viewed here
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=387465

KBB Value
http://www.kbb.com/used-cars/bmw/m3/...e=17200#survey

Attached Images

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=577829