BTM
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdosu View Post
when will it be Caleb Hanie to the rescue?
Next week when our O-line still sucks bigtime and Cutler is concussed again...

I don't understand the Bears thought process at all: Let's make an uncharacteristically good trade for a potential franchise quarterback, who is by passer efficiency rating the best quarterback in Bear's franchise history. Now, we have some money to spend, we could either pay off the current coaching staff's contracts or go after free agents. Let's go after free agents, but ignore potential pass protecting players. Also, let's not trade Greg Olsen for an R3 because even though he is a big, slow, wide receiver we put as a tight end where he can't block to save his life in an offense Martz has gone on record stating that his main function for TE is pass protection ie BLOCKING

Makes me mad sometimes, but 6 more sacks and getting hit on nearly every play action call, on a guy with a history of concussions, is just beyond me. Julius Peppers is playing great, but TBH the offense needed much more work than the defense did. And the defense needed corners and safeties much more than it needed a pass rusher
Appreciate 0