View Single Post
      03-11-2015, 08:30 PM   #21
ybbiz34
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2023 330i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonymiabmw View Post
Sorry about any name calling, but someone inferring I support a person that severely beats women is very insulting. Don't even know how he connected the two situations unless he is just trolling.
All is well my friend. No punches were thrown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADRACR View Post
Their livelihood is to be funny and support the show and make it "appear" to be less serious than it is. They're "working" when they tweet as far as I'm concerned.

The producer is obviously important enough to call shots. If it was a nobody, we wouldn't be hearing this story. His boss would just tell him to suck it up.

Citation needed. If it were a friend, then why would he allow it to get this big?

All in all, some serious shit happened and it's probably been building over time and many factors contributed. This is the kind of decision that can only come from the VERY top of BBC. They're losing big bank from advertisers for pulling the show. Most business guys I know would rather die than lose money.
Citation needed? Dude this is a message board. That I moderate in my free time. lol! No hard feelings though. Perhaps you just wanted the source for your own perusing?

Also, the word "producer" is being thrown around very liberally. From what I've read, this is a guy that was usually responsible for catering and other more minor, procedural details.

Regarding why his "friend" would let it get out, I have also read that it was another producer that instigated the proceeding.

Even if that weren't the case, ever had a falling out with a friend? Temporary or permanent.

Don't worry, I stood while I typed this response as to be more formal (and to make up for my failing to included footnotes/references).

If you'd like me to track down a reference, I can. In the meantime, here is Clarkson joking with the producer (far left) on the set during filming in China:
Attached Images

Gone: '18 W205 C43 Sedan
Gone: '13 W204 C63 Sedan
Appreciate 0