View Single Post
      08-22-2013, 01:07 AM   #70
track_warrior
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Cant believe people complain about the power on a 400+ well balanced car. Who cares about how fast it goes in a straight line, the power is perfect for canyon carving and track driving. If you are competing in a timed track event either 1/4 mile or circuit then i understand the need for more power, the fact is most drivers on here need more driver mods than engine mods. What good is 600 hp when you cant put it down or a NA m3 passes you in a track day because you lack skills. Had a 600whp GT-R and yeah sure its fun but it can get quite boring when the car does everything for you got so bored of it i sold it after 6 months. Want power from a fast saloon and dont care much about handling and driving enjoyment get a C63 also been there done that and im back in an m3. I think the new M4/M3 will be great with lighter weight a tiny bit more power and a more competent chassis, but i do think our cars values will not drop drastically even slower than e46's thanks to the race inspired high reving v8.