03-01-2012, 08:39 PM   #13
EngineCo52
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Montego 328xi CPE

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZZ View Post
Cardio was how i lost all the weight dude, i dont think i need to loose much more, maybe another 5lbs, i basically want to stay at around that weight and build the muscle onto myself. Weight training is a must as i want to build muscle on my arms and chest, then for my stomach do situps - but i really need to speak to someone in regards to what weights to start off with, as i am all new to this i really dont know where to start.

Heard of that cream but i'd be a bit dubious to whether it works or not.
yeah i know what you mean...the thing is everyone is different where they start off at with weights...if you want to build up muscle, you want to take in about 1gram of protien per pound that you weigh, ie 200lbs=200g protien and if you feel ur gettting constipated take a fiber pill will help with the digestive track...you want to do higher weights low reps, 6-8 reps per set, do a lot of push ups, using dumbells, or something that lifts your hands off the ground (gets you much better range of motion), and do different types of push ups, normal, wide, decline, (just search different types) pull ups is great, they will be extremly hard at first, but do as many as you can, and use a chair to slighly asst you in pulling out more...i can gladly put together a workout for you if you want, just let me know how many days u wanna work out or you do work out

E9x Picture Game-8 Points-Roundabout, Something Remarkable(stack of 50 g's), Cruise Memorabilia, Dirt Road w/ Trees, Michael Jackson, Police Station ,Dress-Up Funny, TPMS
Appreciate 0