View Single Post
      06-20-2011, 03:45 PM   #37
Navin323i
Europrojektz East
United_States
Rep
Drives: See my Sig

I had a GREAT time at this meet. It was great to finally meet mdyaman, Captain Mo, Schnell M3 (Zach), and YUN to name a few.

So many nice cars too. I must share one thing though... call it a funny/stupid moment... I had just bought my food and was sitting with YUN and our other friends and I saw what looked like sauerkraut so I put a big glob of it on my sandwich. Took a big bite into most of that big glob and it turned out to be HORSERADISH... boy did my eyes, nose and everything else start burning... haha! Good times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YUN View Post
abehwang,
Your C sounded sick and it was pleasure to ride back home with you guys.
Those short runs were fun as hell, hope to meet up with you guys and chat more.
Andreas in his C63 was very impressed by the sound and was praising your car at the meet. We should get together on one of the weekends.
Thanks for posting more caravan pictures that was the best part of that meet for sure.
Cheers, Evgeni
Thanks for the ride, bro. I'm looking forward to hopefully having our families hang out next weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abehwang View Post
Thanks, I was actually in my friend's C63 [philip] taking the pictures if you remember
But the caravan was the most fun.
I have more pictures that I will upload later
I was trying to get your contact information but we split at the last minute
and luckily you found this thread
Great meeting you too, bro. Philip's C63 is just plain sick... what an amazing sounding engine to say the least.

Navin

BMW Individual Atlantis Metallic Twin Screw S/C'ed 5spd 2000 323i
SPONSORED BY: BBS | Toyo Tires | DPE | WheelSTO | Vorsteiner | European Auto Source | Bimmertools | GetBMWParts | Race Apeel
Appreciate 0