05-15-2012, 04:50 AM   #178
Totti
Troll
Italy
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardSurge View Post
Hello from Philadelphia. Wanted to send this while I was in town, but never got a free minute....Had an opportunity to visit Melbourne last week for a conference at the exhibition center. Beautiful city and wish I could have stayed longer. Saw a bunch of great looking M's as I was walking around...

I was staying at the Intercontinental, and saw 4 M3s just on Spencer St near Collins. An AW E92, a gray E46, a matte black e92, and a black (? jet black) e92 w/ black exhaust tips. Also saw a orange 1M by St. Patrick's cathedral. All good looking rides.

Don't know how you guys keep them in one piece with all of those trams and hook turns.
Thanks for stopping in, champ! I was actually in the USA over the past couple f weeks myself

M3's are a bit rarer here considering their cost upwards of $160,000. Jet black even more so as it would have ran the owner probably around $10k for paint.

As for the matte i've seen DCT's tip showroom stickers over $200,000.

Intercontinental is a good hotel great location!
Use the stick like u would a manual. If that doesn't work, put it in D mode and put both hands at 10 and 2. If that doesn't work, just sit on your right hand.
Appreciate 0