Apex Everything!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Honda S2000, 2017 GT350

Garage List
2011 E92 M3  [9.35]
2014 BMW i3  [10.00]
Thumbs up Euro spec LCI tail lights

This is a sort of strange mod as you never see it yourself and physically it looks exactly like the LCI tails we have. However the first time I saw an M3 with the euro spec tails while signaling for a right turn, I just had to have them.

So what makes them different? The turn signal LEDs. Our version blinks red and the euro version blinks amber. Doesn't sound like a big deal (and it's probably not in the grand scheme of things), but seeing amber lights flashing from what looks like a complete red housing just looks very cool. It's a totally unexpected color when you see it in person. I have no idea why BMW would switch them out with red for the US market.

I've been waiting for these to come in for the longest time and Alekshop finally got a shipment in. Had them switched out today and here's a photo:

I guess it could be considered one of the dumbest mods you can spend money on, but I love the little details in things. And if you are looking to switch from the old style lights to LCI's anyways, this might be the right set for you.

My pet project: https://stickershift.com
Appreciate 0