View Single Post
      12-24-2011, 10:20 PM   #17
M3SQRD
Major General
Rep
Drives: E92 M3,G20 330ix,F22 240iX,F82

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessZ4M View Post
Kaiv is a frequent track/street junkie and would take his opinion as spot on most of the time. He has had a bunch of suspensions, including H&R, so have I. I have been through Moton, Aragosta, Top Secret, HKS, Ohlins, H&R, Bilstein, to name a few and for daily driving and commuting H&R is not junk. They actually hold their own in that respect and are perfectly fine for the average driver, which is 90% of drivers on the road, including you and I.

Sorry to hear you have had bad luck with H&R but not everyone has had that type of luck. In fact most of us have had little to no issues at all with their setups.
I'm glad to hear you've had excellent luck with H&R; however, I have not and I stated my opinion, although it's been quite a while since I've used their products - perhaps they've addressed their design and workmanship issues since then? You actually have no idea what my background is so please don't assign me to a specfic group of drivers. I hope you and any other e9x M3 owners that select H&R continue to have success with their products
Appreciate 0