06-08-2011, 04:39 PM   #21
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP0WER View Post
All of it's fun. Wakesurfing on a short board is a blast and wakeskating is awesome, especially when all your friends are damn near pro wakeboarders and you bust out wakeskating shit they cant do because I have a skateboard back ground!

Think of a paddle board as a more versatile kayak. You can surf on them, fish on them, my wife does yoga and other exercises on them for the added challenge. Or you can just chill and paddle around. You might think of it differently if you can imagine seeing shit loads of fish, sharks, dolphins, crabs, sting rays, ect... swimming under your board as you soak up some sun....

Just differnt strokes bro, i'm 37 and after skating all those years my body is starting to let me know how old i am. So after snowboarding in the winter, MTN biking in the spring, it's nice to just float around and get some exercise with out the impact.
I'm just giving you a hard time man, I know that there are lots of things out there the different people enjoy. I'm much younger than you and I understand that with age things change. Now all you need to do is get good at spearfishing and go Cast Away on those fish swimming under you.