View Single Post
      12-28-2012, 02:27 PM   #324
etrillion
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeman335 View Post
So just to clarify - you should try negotiate price about $1k over invoice price. How do you determine the invoice price with specs that i am looking for outlined above?

And How would dealership make money if they factored in the incentives off of the invoice + $1k price. If it was well below invoice, why would they bother selling me the car? And how would you bargain if car is not on the lot, how would i have any bargaining power in this situation?

Thanks.
Correct.

check out bmwconfig.com (use ie)

the incentives are from BMW North America, not dealership... so dealership still makes $1000, assuming that's how much you pay over invoice.

Bargain power? go to a different dealer.. look up dealership reviews on this forum that's located near you... I got 600 over invoice, plus incentives. I didn't have to come in to bargain... I just talked over email too. If you're willing to drive to jersey I'll PM you where I went.

FYI -- I'm pretty sure you only have 3 days to take advantage of the holiday credit. If you put in the order now, you'll lock in these rates (gotta pay a deposit). If rates are better anywhere in between the order and when you get your car, you get those rates instead. I'm sure dealers are pushing sales too before the year ends...
Appreciate 0