View Single Post
      11-13-2009, 09:52 AM   #151
KonigsTiger
Racying Dynamics
Rep
Drives: E92M3 RS46 Club Sport, others

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinD View Post
i may be wrong with the C63 vs a stroker... but the point was there.. it shouldn't take 28,000 dollars to beat a C63. the cars are in the same class and are direct competitors.

Definately let us all know how the drag thing goes. do you know any trap speeds for your car now? or trying to keep it secret? how about i throw out a number and you give me a winky smiley if i'm close

11.4 @ 130mph? 1.9 60ft spinning? (you wont be hitting 10's without sticky tires, are you running drag radials/slicks?)
Well that is kind of misleading, because a GT500 stang will most likely beat a C63 that is much more expensive and donīt see many complaining about that. Maybe this is a bad example, but for sure the stan will KILL a Porsche Boxter and tear it a new ass, hahahaha, and I am sure we can find many examples of the same. These are not absolutes, we like cars for many, many reasons besides being fast and there are soooo many intangibles in this respect that things can be argued in any direction. Of course, a C63 and an M3 are in the same relative class and ought to be compared but again, one has some advantages over the other and it all depends which of these advantages you value most that will compel you to buy this or that. Point is, I donīt think is fair to say it takes 29K to get an M3 to be faster that a lightly moded C63. I donīt know about times, but the Stoker Club sport will have a better power to weight ratio than a moded C63 and doubt even a moded C63 will make it to 336 kph (though I donīt know this) and when it comes to the traditional "everything else", the RS46 will simply outclass any even moded C63.

Last edited by KonigsTiger; 11-13-2009 at 01:51 PM..
Appreciate 0