MR///M3
e90post veteran
United_States
Rep
Drives: Past: '12 M3, '09 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindside_137 View Post
awesome switch up.

white e92's are everywhere, the red and bamboo is truly an under rated combo and looks phenomenal. The oss blackout doesn't look too good on white cars but looks great on the MR. Car looks and sounds awesome!
Thanks! Yea I think the red on bamboo is really under rated. I actually was hesitant to put the blacked out OSS's on the car, but I saw one melbourne red one from asia with blacked out housings and it looks amazing to me, so I went ahead and switched them out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TW0929 View Post
Nice nice
I also have #101, but i have the E90 version
both of the earliest production systems are in NJ
That's pretty sick. What do you think of the exhaust?

Quote:
Originally Posted by creaminz View Post
Thanks for sharing bro! Your 335i was such a clean well modded beast and now looks like you up the game! Love your M3!
Thanks bro. Haha yea I upped my game a bit. I was thinking of going the route you went with your 335 and have everything fully custom, but I decided to just pull the trigger on an M3 and have that as a new platform to play with. I absolutely love your car though as well, I've been following it since the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedMoreToyz View Post
Beautifully done. Lovin' the wheels, enjoy her to the fullest.
Thanks a lot! I definitely will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate@IND View Post
I'm really starting to think MR is the best E9x M color! Nice mods and enjoy the M
Yea I think so too. I never saw a Melbourne red one in person until I took delivery, but I'm definitely glad I stuck to my decision. It is an amazing amazing color in person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by approximate View Post
nice looking car
Quote:
Originally Posted by bavarian19 View Post
Thanks guys!
Appreciate 0