Rep
Drives: 2008 E90M3

Garage List
2008 BMW E90 M3  [7.60]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Definitive View Post
Not really funny, its a real term...

Maybe you should try searching again!

In business it typically means, on the spot or spur of the moment.

D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Definitive View Post
More -

The term ad hoc networking typically refers to a system of network elements that combine to form a network requiring little or no planning

In military, ad hoc units are created during unpredictable situations, when the cooperation between different units is needed for fast action.
i do ad-hoc charting at the hospital also... we have to. for legal purposes

Quote:
Originally Posted by amg135i View Post
damn i took a power nap and missed a whole page and a half of posting! Jamie, thanks for being the only positive one about the whole gf thing haha. Youre probably the only one who knows our relationship well enough to make a good call on that one.

alright! See you and Jason there
Jamie's is 100% correct... if you've got a good girl, who's into whatever you're into, is koo if she hangs around the guys, and loves you after 5 years... she's a keeper FOR SURE!

hell, that's why i'm going to Vancouver this month... my buddy is getting married after 8 years of being and living with his girl. in his words, "SHe gave me an ultimatum... get married or lose her forever. I'm not about to lose this girl! Gotta do what i gotta do... i love her!"
:Videos: EnvyRidesTV, GPR 1, GPR 2, GPR 3, ///MFEST
Appreciate 0