View Single Post
      09-07-2012, 10:07 PM   #33
M3crit
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2011 e90

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatchM3IfYouCan181 View Post
I'm actually going to Evo school on Sep 29th. there's one every week though. closest to us(since you're in the city) is either Meadowlands or Nassau Coliseum. Next weekend there's one in Nassau again and that's NYR-SCCA which is not all BMW so although you will see a few BMW's such as myself, it won't be a sea of M3 E90's and E92's which is what this weekend would be.

Evo school is a good school to get into since youre a noob like me.. it'll be an all day event where they teach you different situations and teach you what your car can really do. Runs about $350 and you get 30 runs in for the day.

autox4u.com
motorsportreg.com
bmwcca.org

all great sites to read up on.. also if you really want to learn up go to sccaforums.com and you'll learn a lot about racing.

bimmerpost is the best for E92 specific topics.
Thanks for all the links, ill have to read through all of this as best i can, should keep me busy for a bit. im sure ill be seeing you around sometime soon, ill keep checking back to see what everyone is up to. who knows maybe ill head to the NYR-SCCA just to pop the autoX cherry.

Last edited by M3crit; 09-07-2012 at 10:08 PM.. Reason: typo
Appreciate 0