05-15-2009, 07:02 PM   #18
Nawaaz
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesal@Project 808 View Post
But then thats a whole summer without an M3!

E90 already received nice upgrades for 09. Doubt '10 will be much different unless you buying an E92. MAYBE it will have front headlights with LED turn signals but most likely be able to retrofit those.

If you did ED on a 2010 then you pick it up there in October and most likely not get it to the States till December. Booooo.

One good thing about waiting for the 2010s is that the 09s left on dealer lots will start having crazy deals!
I know, it's extremely hard for me to wait...But I'm late to the M3 scene anyways, so the wait gives me lots of time to research all the mods I want for my new car. Yeah, and you're right about the crazy deals that may come out on the 2009's after the 2010 officially lands. Who knows, I may end up with a 2009 if any bargain deals are out there at the time...But we'll see how it goes....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808MGuy View Post
If its how the 09s were, ordering will probably be in July for a September build allocation and late October or early November delivery. That was the schedule for mine. Ordered in July, week 37 build (mid September), delivered last week in October.
I'm most likely gonna' follow your footsteps...
Appreciate 0