View Single Post
      09-15-2010, 12:39 PM   #9
jt335i
Major
Rep
Drives: 2010 E92 335i Monaco blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by choicez View Post
it pains me as much to watch the stinkin padres and the gay giants battle for postion into the playoffs. anyway, who's watching baseball now when football is back!

Go Colts!! (or until LA gets a damn football squad...pathetic)
Yeah boy! Are you ready for some FOOTBALL??

To hell with baseball. Even though I live in Tampa, I don't give shit if the Rays are battling for first place in the AL East or for the playoffs. Knowing them, they'll probably choke where the games really count.
As far as I'm concerned, their run to championship back 2008 (only to lose it) was just a fluke. Thank goodness the season is almost over.

Well, enough with stinking baseball. Boy, I'm so glad football is here.
It's good to watch my favorite college and pro teams.
Now that is what I call the new America's favorite pastime.

Go Bucs/Cowboys!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by choicez View Post
LA football stinks and is non-existent.

Tony Homo is the most overrated QB and keeps doing the most stupidest mistakes. It seems he keeps crumbling under pressure.
As a Cowboys fan, yeah I hate to say it, but I can see Romo as the next Danny White.
I just can't see him as the heir apparent to Troy Aikman. Just a quartback that can get the wins in the regular season, but when it really counts he chokes under pressure.
If they had a Troy or a Tom Brady type QB, they may have had a better shot at winning the SB these past 3 or 4 years.
1983 Mercedes Benz 380SL Roadster

Last edited by jt335i; 09-15-2010 at 12:50 PM..
Appreciate 0