View Single Post
      06-19-2014, 02:47 PM   #18
W12x
Captain
Rep
Drives: M3, Z/28, Evo Final Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle B View Post
The guy that puts the fun back into car buying is going to make A LOT of money.

I've had similar experiences at Honda dealers. Not sure why, as Honda builds an excellent car that just about sells itself. The problem with VW is that they think they're BMW or MB. They're neither. They're the German General Motors.
I generally prefer dealing with the internet department guys at dealerships now since they usually have a better idea of what's going on and usually got a better attitude.....at this point I don't expect any fun in buying a car anymore but at least don't treat people like their are f***ing idiots....

If one dealership try to BS me on trade in or other crap at first, I would avoid them as that indicates they will try to scam you anyway possible, and not do business with them unless they come up with a deal that's significantly better than other places...which usually won't happen lol

Honda's got the worst sales people I have dealt with in pretty much any industry....it's like none of them understand that sedan means 4 door, and 'I'm only looking for Red or Orange exterior' means I don't want Black.....they don't even bother checking what they have coming in

VW....I don't know how I feel about their cars, I think some of their cars are less reliable than GM's....and tons of them are being made in Mexico...but most VW dealership people I have seen so far are a little better than Honda.
Appreciate 0