View Single Post
      06-19-2014, 12:42 PM   #16
RedlinePSI
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something else

I suppose I should also give my BMW dealer props. My experience at BMW of Manhattan was great. My CA was a great help, very fair with the price from the start, and ended up taking off more when I asked about a special going on during production, and then took off more when they drilled plate holes that I did not want (Which they completely fixed on their dime btw). I should say he IS a great help because he told me to always call him directly first with any questions about anything.

Compared to my experience with Mitsubishi. I had the car in to fix a TSB for hood latches that were breaking. The technician who wears his keys hanging off his pants, put deep scratches in my side skirt (I had the full aero kit) while he was laying on the door sill working on the latch under the dash. So I complain, and they did repaint the piece, but I could tell that same punk keyed the shit out of my center cloth armrest. I could see circular marks all in it, exactly like what a key would do. So this little bitch gets pissed off at me because I complained about him scratching the shit out of my brand new car (the most expensive car that shit dealer sells). Nut job.
Appreciate 0