View Single Post
      10-11-2010, 01:48 PM   #86
e92_m3
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2009 e92 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecksreturns View Post
I'd really like for questions about my personal life(what I do , what I have . etc) to remain private. If anyone wishes to ask anything car / modification related , I'd be happy to answer that. No offense to anyone , I am a private guy and would not wish to entertain personal questions or would want anyone to speculate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate@IND View Post
Big

We are all car enthusiast here so it should only be about the cars not the income of the M3post user.
Mr Singh and IND is right.

Just because someone has a lot of cars and lives in a different country, it does not mean that we need to know what he does for a living.
Bottom line: Ask about his cars, not his private life.

I am now in my late 20's and I just hate it because sometimes when I go to car meets, a lot of the younger guys and even some of the older guys ask me what I do for a living just because I am driving an M3. To be honest, I was intrigue and flattered when people ask me what I do for a living at first coz I was really proud of myself that I was able to get an M3 before my 30's. After a while, it's not that flattering anymore when you keep on getting questions on what you do for a living. We are there to talk about cars, not what we do for a living.
Appreciate 0