View Single Post
      06-15-2010, 08:36 PM   #98
KANdaddy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 22 M3C XDrive-Ind Grey Blk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramos View Post
Exactly.... I think unfortunately there are homophobic as well as racial comments on this site... I think I know the real reason why some people on here hate Hamilton so much... I am pretty sure they hate Tiger Woods for exactly the same reason... Very lame and sad
I love Tiger Woods

My dislike of LH is purely attitude. If he grew up a little and didn't act so spoiled I might actually begin rooting for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Mach1 View Post
I agree. I don't even want to come to this section because it is so neagative. This is definitely a biased section of the forum.
You, my little friend, are so off-base. I actually feel this section of the forum is very even keeled. There are a lot of fans of all the drivers here and most are vocal and fair with their opinions. You are just butt hurt b/c you and Ramos seem to be the only consistent LH fans. That and you are so biased its not even funny. When LH wins you're saying how great he is and "the goledn boy" "eat your hearts out"...blah, blah...referring to anyone that doesn't agree as "hater". When he falls short there is always some excuse you come up with. Really its a joke reading your posts. Sorry the rest of us have opinions of our own and haven't jumped on the LH bandwagon. :tool: