View Single Post
      02-06-2013, 06:32 PM   #1
///M///
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2016 Manual AW F80

Exclamation Who all here have the Meisterschaft GT exhaust?

Am trying to make up mind about getting this Muffler. Only plan to get the muffler with the SR pipes, nothing else. I have searched and looked at every posted thread about the Meisterschaft but found most of them to be about the GT2. Based on the few videos I saw, I think I might like the GT but have some concerns and was hoping someone currently using this exhast could provide their feedback.

1) Just how loud is this exhaust? Obnoxiously loud or just loud on WOT? I currently have the Megan on the car.
2) My primary concern is that it should to be as loud as some of the Mustangs you see cruising down the road. They lamos sound like they are running straight pipes. Would prefer something that is civil at cruise speed but screams only when you open it up.
3) Anyone have issues with the neighbors on startup?
4) I read some threads back from 2008 about poor build quality but that seems to have improved in the past couple of years? Anyone have any issues with welds or cracks?
5) Eisenmann Race is currently my second choice but it is too much money Anyone tried both and preferred one over the other?

Thanks.

Thanks.
Appreciate 0