View Single Post
      05-13-2008, 03:02 AM   #20
Ragenikon
Private
Rep
Drives:

My work takes me to quite a few automotive manufacturing facilities and i got the chance to get into one of these (wandered into an area of the plant i think i wasn't supposed to be in :wink up in Brampton Canada where they are produced. Honestly, the car is typical American muscle...crazy with power, yet try to turn and your done for. The colors were pretty nice in person and the SRT model looked pretty nice for being Retro. The rims where ridiculous (not sure if its good or bad) but i swear they looked as huge as the pimped out Escalade i saw curzin in south philly yesterday. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they were 21s'. As for the interior, i wasn't impressed at all, wasn't very creative. If your looking for an old throw back and have an attachment to the name go for it...if not i'd say keep looking..just my opinion.
Black Boston Leather
Cold Weather Pkg
Sports Pkg
Premium Stereo
PCD June 3rd!

"The steering, the feel, the way you can adjust your line through the bend with the throttle. There is no other car made today in this sector of the market that gets even close. If you love driving, this is up there in a class of One."
- Jeremy Clarkson -

Appreciate 0